In the last two days we have had a flurry of interest in DOE Adventurous Journeys. As you may already know, a well-planned journey requires 2-3 months advance planning to really meet the requirements of the Award.
- 6 days – 1 planning and preparation day + 5 day hike
- Eligible for Bronze, Silver, and Gold
- Cost: $1075. Includes all taxes, travel, food, fees, and staffing.
- 6 participant minimum and 8 participant maximum.
- Read more about our Juan De Fuca Marine Trail Hike Course
Dates: September 1 – 5 (possibility of August 23 – 27)
- 1 Practice Hike and Preliminary Training day in Lynn Valley, North Vancouver
- 1 nights and 2 days in Squamish, BC
- Eligible for Bronze Qualifying Journey (not practice journey or preliminary training)
- Additional information on cost and course details available upon request.
- Preliminary Training and Practice Hike – June, July or August (Flexible)
- Qualifying Hike – Between August 10 and 22 (flexible but dependent on Alice Lake Campground availability.)
Thank you for your interest in our Duke of Edinburgh’s Award courses. We would like to remind everyone that our courses are open to all youth regardless of their involvement in the Award.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
Have a great day,